IKEA 365+ Blue Water Bottle 0.5Litre BPA (Bisphenol A) free 504.123.86 (Ready Stock)
With this durable bottle by your side, you never have to go thirsty. Fill it with cold water, a refreshing smoothie or freshly squeezed juice – and enjoy!
The build-up of plastic waste on our planet is a matter of real concern for all of us. So, next time you feel like grabbing a bottle of spring water from some far-away and exotic well, don’t. Instead, bottle your own water using the fully recyclable IKEA 365+ bottle.
We know that commuting and travelling from A to B are parts of life many would love to skip if only they could. To make these musts a little more convenient, we created UPPLADDA and IKEA 365+ bottles. They’re made of extra durable plastic. It means they can be cleaned in the dishwasher many times without becoming milky and dropped again and again without breaking.
- Easy to carry thanks to the small handle fixed in the cork. Just don’t forget to screw on the lid tightly.
- The bottle looks like it’s made out of glass, but it’s made of durable plastic that can withstand everyday wear and tear.
- Wash this product before using it for the first time.
- Fill up, drop, wash, repeat
Height: 24 cm
Volume: 0.5 l
- Withstands temperatures up to 70°C.
Environment & Materials
Plastic can be recycled multiple times, reducing our environmental footprint. All products containing recycled materials meet the same quality and safety demands as we have on all our products.
BPA (Bisphenol A) free
Body: PCTG plastic
Lid: Polypropylene plastic
Seal: Silicone rubber